OTHangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feels vs Reals

4 posters

Go down

Feels vs Reals Empty Feels vs Reals

Post by catman8321 Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:22 am

Hey guys, catman8321 here and this is my spill on the history of philosophy because somebody had to say something. Now I know there are other people on the internet that talk about philosophy but they are all people like sequester zone or philosophy tube who do shit like vote for Obama so I mean why the fuck should we listen to him? 

Feels vs Reals 2Q==                            Feels vs Reals 220px-Plato_Pio-Clemetino_Inv305                            Feels vs Reals Aristotle_Altemps_Inv8575              
(Socrates)                                                                (Plato)                                                                     (Aristotle)

Philosophy begins with socrates, plato, and aristotle. I'm not going to get into their diffrances because, I mean how diffrent can they really be? I mean if someone is saying something correct and if you were really rational you would agree with them. For example, Me and most my online friends agree with TJ (the amazing athiest), but disagree with our teachers at community college. Our community college teachers say all kinds of irrational shit like you know "Come to my class at 9:00 AM" and "The Humanities are important." and "The Holocaust happened." So anyways my guess is that socrates, plato, and aristotle were probably on the same page since they were all rational. So anyways if you want to know the differences if they even exist between those three, there are a bunch of statues you can see at like a museum, maybe. I don't really support museums because they are run by collectivist leeches that steal my tax dollars, but I guess you can get more information from there. Basically, socrates, plato, and aristotle all ask a bunch of questions about the stuff that was going on. So this is just the beginning of having a whole bunch of science. If you like film, and the history of film, think of socrates, plato, and aristotle as a bunch of Charlie Chaplins. Charlie Chaplin was good, but its going to take kind of a while for things to develop before we get really really good movies like "V for Vendetta." So anyways, after these three we have the Roman empire. Umm, or maybe it was before? Wait hold up were socrates, plato, and aristotle romans? I don't know, uhhh fuck it they wore togas, drank wine, and lived in buildings that were falling apart nowadays. So if they weren't romans they might as well been. 

OH BY THE WAY, IF YOU CORRECT ME I WILL MAKE FUN OF YOU FOR MAJORING IN SOMETHING USELESS LIKE HISTORY.

The roman empire was great until it got ruined by FEMINISTS! And then after the roman empire fell apart we hit the dark ages. 

Feels vs Reals 1415010848-40a77243844da13b1703d5ca49c3369c

The Dark Ages were from the year 400 until the year 1400. Nothing fucking happened during those two points in time because everyone just mindlessly religion. Now I know the PC police is going to jump on me and say shit like, "What about the Islamic Golden Age?"

Feels vs Reals 9k=

(Islamic Golden Age Map)

Umm, yeah, didn't really happen. There was a whole fucking thunderfoot video about it so do some god damn research (Thunderfoot video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnEeTBuPQuo). 

Feels vs Reals GodfreyKneller-IsaacNewton-1689                            Feels vs Reals Galileo
(Issac Newton)                                                          (Galileo)

So anyways one day Galileo and Issac Newton were walking along and then they said, "Uhhh this sucks." And then they decide to do science, like a whole bunch of science. Their science level was at like level 52, and the Pope's science level was at like LEVEL 0 BECAUSE HE IS A FRAUD AND HE NEVER EVEN PLAYED VIDEO GAMES! So Issac Newton and Galileo teamed up and completely owned the Pope, because the Pope was a noob and didn't know how to play Call of Duty without sitting there and sniping people. 

Feels vs Reals Renaissance-the-school-of-athens-classic-art-paitings-raphael-painter-rafael-philosophers-hd-wallpapers

Then the renaissance came. We had all kinds sorts of philosophers in this time, like Voltaire, John Locks, and Calvin Klein. All sorts of people came in and they did renaissance. The renaissance is basically the history version of Feels vs Reals, and reals won all the time. 

Then some philosophers in the 1800s deiced that feels were better than reals which brings me to fucking Kant. Kant looked at all the people using reals and he wrote a big book called "I'm not Listening Because This Hurts My Feelings :^(." He teamed up with Carl Marx. Carl Marx was this guy that didn't feel like going to work on Monday and he wrote a big book called "I'm Lazy and the Government Should Take Care of Me." These two lazy cry babies manginas inspired a bunch of other lazy cray baby manginas who set up the Frankfort School who requited their team of feminists, communists, and people care about black people and sent them off to destroy all straight white men. Frederick Niche saw this bullshit and debunked all their youtube videos with real atheism and science, and then their videos like/dislike ratio was terrible, that basically means none of their shit passed peer review. 

Later on Ayn Rand did the same thing. She was a good philosopher too, but she was no Niche, and she wasn't hot so you know whatever. 

This next part is going to upset the so called philosophy majors, but what the fuck ever. I play a lot of video games, I watch a lot of rocking mystery videos so I know what I'm talking about when it comes to battles. Anyways, It all culminated in the final battle. Niche on one side, and Marx and Kant on the other. Niche used his science attack, which reduced Marx and Kant down to 1 HP, but then Marx and Kant both used their feels attack which for a critical hit on Niche with a KO, which is fucking cheap because Niche had a whole bunch of items he didn't get to use. So because Niche didn't win the final battle on a technicality, Academia stupidly thinks Kant and Marx are relevant, and their Kumbaya, lets sit around the house bullshit permanently poisoned the universities everywhere making the STEM majors the only majors that are not completely useless. Kant and Marx's ideas ruined all of the other subjects, they ruined TV, they ruined music, and they even ruined Russia (because Russia was pretty cool before communism, except for the religion part of course), and now their ideas are coming to the internet to ruin that. So that's the history of philosophy. Uhh future philosophy maybe seem glum, but hope hasn't been lost because remember, you guys are all ration human-beings, therefore naturally good at philosophy. And the other side is people who like went to college and got a degree that doesn't help anyone make more amazing technology such as laptops, video games, and other gizmos that keep me in my room for days. 

With enough effort, we can avenge Niche and overthrow all of the SJWs that say feels are better than reals.
catman8321
catman8321

E-POINTS : 1

Back to top Go down

Feels vs Reals Empty Re: Feels vs Reals

Post by self_induced_stigmata Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:20 am

quality post
self_induced_stigmata
self_induced_stigmata
CRAAAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIN
CRAAAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIN

E-POINTS : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Crysis Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:54 am

Thank you for the math history
Crysis
Crysis

E-POINTS : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by americanfreedom1887 Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:07 am

this is a good enough shitpost that i'll keep it in the general section for the time being

americanfreedom1887
cool dude and admin
cool dude and admin

E-POINTS : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum